As part of our commitment to continuously improve our service levels and product offerings, KV Capital is committed to offering the following to all our clients:
- Rates starting at 9% and lender fees as low as 2%
- Securing financing on real estate is often one of the largest transactions that one will make. This is why we always take the time to explain all aspects of the mortgage, not just the interest rate.
- Traditional lenders have very strict guidelines and leave little room for equity-based lending.
- We have a team of designated accountants (Chartered Accountants and Chartered Business Valuators) with the knowledge and experience to assist you with developing a unique financing solution that meets your needs.
- We recognize that securing funding is only the start of your project. Accordingly, we will respond to you as quickly as possible, our commitment is to return your call within 24 hours.
KV Mortgages lends primarily in Western Canada but will consider real estate throughout Canada.
To begin creating your customized financing solution, please submit your deal to us via one of the following options:
1. Electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Facsimile at: 1-866-229-1295; or
3. Electronically by completing the form below.
Once submitted, we will contact you shortly.
What is Equity?
The interest of the owner in a property over and above all claims against the property. It is usually the difference between the market value of the property and any outstanding encumbrances.
What is Debt-Service-Ratio?
The percentage of the borrower’s gross income that will be used for monthly payments of principal, interest, taxes, heating costs and condominium fees.
What is an Appraisal?
The process of determining the value of the property, ususally for lending purposes. This value may or may not be the same as the purchase price of the property.
What is a Mortgage?
What is a Second Mortgage?
What is Loan-to-value ratio?
What is an interest only mortgage?
Mortgage that requires the borrower to pay interest only on the principal in monthly installments for a fixed period of time.
How long does it take to receive funds?
Mortgages are legal transactions, and therefore require the invovement of a solicitor by both parties (borrower and lender). Given the typical timeframes for these professionals, funding of a loan can generally take place within 2 weeks.
Apart from the time required by solicitors, the largest variable in the process is the timeliness with which a borrower provides the information required for the underwriting process.
What is Equity Based Leading?
We evaluate the merits of each deal on an individual basis using our professional experience, and extensive industry knowledge.
Because we do not use prespecified “checklists” in lending decision, and are able to make decisions locally we are able to employ discretion to each loan.